Options for dynamic digital presentations. Presentation web tools help students to increase their digital literacy, learn how to design engaging presentations and provide access to their product online.
Google Slides - Create slideshow presentations. Insert images, videos, charts, graphs, text, shapes, clip art, etc.
Google Drawing - Create posters and more. Insert images, charts, graphs, text, shapes, clip art, etc.
Emaze - Create visually appealing and engaging professionalpresentations.
Create single page posters, infographics, or charts from a selection of templates. Insert text, photos, graphs and charts. The presentation-mode breaks up the poster into slides.
Create animated and visually appealing presentations with this drag and
drop tool. Export as movie to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
A single slide presentation that allows for the presenter to zoom in and out, move to and from images / text in a fluid manner. Prezi Edu Enjoy accounts for students and teachers.
Simple "How To" pages.
Making it Happen in Your Classroom
- Develop the presentation requirements
- Consider how you would like students to plan / outline their presentation
- Introduce presentation techniques
- Develop a collection plan
- Turn in via Google Classroom
- Collect presentation URL via Google Forms.
- Push out the presentation requirements via Google Classroom
- Provide students the screencast tutorials they will need to learn the basics of the tool.
- Let them create.
- Review and/or present collected presentations.
- Optional: Have students ...
- present in small groups
- view presentations online individually or in small groups and provide feedback via a Google Form