Create slide presentations that can be shared with another individual or up to 50 people. Google Slides presentations are stored in Google Drive and can be made public to the world.
Learn the Basics
In-App Training Extension
- Slides Carnival: Free Templates for Google Slides Presentations
Making it Happen in Your Classroom
- Develop the Slides presentation requirements
- Consider how you would like students to plan / outline their Slides presentation
- Decide what presentation techniques, resources you will provide students
- Develop a collection plan
- Turn in via Google Classroom
- Collect presentation URL via Google Forms.
- Push out the presentation requirements via Google Classroom
- Provide students the screencast tutorials they will need to learn the basics of the tool.
- Let them create.
- Review and/or present collected presentations.
- Optional: Have students ...
- present in small groups
- view presentations online individually or in small groups and provide feedback via a Google Form