Every student has a voice - amplify and empower it! Students record short, authentic videos and can reply to each other’s videos. Educators are 100% in control with video moderation, access controls, and much more.
Making It Happen In The Classroom
Learn the Tool
- Watch Flipgrid How To Tutorial
- or Review Page 2 of the Educator's Guide to Flipgrid (see right)
- or Refer to Pages 3 - 11 of the Educator's Guide to Flipgrid
- Practice first!! Create a grid /topic and add some responses to experience the process.
Use with Students*
- Identify your lesson objectives and purpose
- Share the Making Good Video Responses Checklist with students
- Create a Grid
- Create a Topic within the Grid
- Provide Students with link / join code
- View and respond to responses as determined by your lesson objectives and purpose
*You may want to practice with students so they learn the tool as well before you dive into content-related discussions.
Flipgrid's official Help Center.
Not sure how to use Flipgrid with students or your curriculum? The Flipgrid Educator Innovation Team has suggestions for you!
The Flipgrid Educator Innovation Team has curated lots of teacher Flipgrid examples into a searchable database. Check out how other teachers are using Flipgrid and use their grid as a template for your own!
Level Up! Develop your Flipgrid skills by working through Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3!