Every student has a voice - amplify and empower it! Students record short, authentic videos and can reply to each other’s videos. Educators are 100% in control with video moderation, access controls, and much more.
Making It Happen In The Classroom
Learn the Tool
- Watch Flipgrid How To Tutorial
- or Review Page 2 of the Educator's Guide to Flipgrid (see right)
- or Refer to Pages 3 - 11 of the Educator's Guide to Flipgrid
- Practice first!! Create a grid /topic and add some responses to experience the process.
Use with Students*
- Identify your lesson objectives and purpose
- Share the Making Good Video Responses Checklist with students
- Create a Grid
- Create a Topic within the Grid
- Provide Students with link / join code
- View and respond to responses as determined by your lesson objectives and purpose
*You may want to practice with students so they learn the tool as well before you dive into content-related discussions.