Create surveys that can easily be accessed online. Google Forms collects the data submitted by participants into a Google Spreadsheet. Google Spreadsheets can be formatted to analyze and assess the responses.
Learn the Basics
Advanced Settings Resources
- Data Validation - Character Counting Tool
- Regular Expression - Useful Regular Expression for Validating Input in Google Forms
In-App Training Extension
Making it Happen in Your Classroom
- Determine the purpose of your Google Form
- Create the Google Form
- Push out the Form via Google Classroom
- Students answer questions
- View responses in the Spreadsheet
- Optional: Project responses (hide names) on screen for discussion
Forms Uses and Examples
- Use Forms Quizzes to deliver formative and/or summative assessments - automatic grading of multiple choice options.
NEW!! Locked Quizzes in Google Forms. If you enable "Locked Mode" in your google form quiz, students will not be able to open other tabs while taking the quiz.
Learn more from our Locked Quizzes Tutorial.
- Teaching and Technology in GUHSD Webinar
- Top 10 Reasons Employers Want To Hire You
- US Imperialism
- A Collision Course in the Pacific
Instant Response Viewing
Survey / Feedback
Voting / Shoutouts
Collecting Digital Assignments