Read&Write Google: What is it? How can I use it?
- Dictionary (pictures)
- Fact Finder
- Collecting highlights
- Collecting vocabulary
Document analysis: Read and mark-up
- Go to Classroom and join the Social Studies Bootcamp class. Join code - t95ezww
- Open up the assignment titled: Social Studies Boot Camp - Declaration of Independence: Looking Deeper
- Follow the instructions to complete the assignment.
- Turn in your finished assignments via Google Classroom.
- You are turning in BOTH the original highlighted document AND the new collected highlights document
- HINT: You'll need to ADD the collected highlights document to your submission before turning in your work.
- How do you see this being used with your student? Share your ideas!
- Open the Read&Write Google: Classroom Ideas doc in Google Classroom
- Claim a row (or two!) and add some ideas