Experience from student’s persective (Try this one)
Create a form and share with the class
- From email, click the app switcher. Drive>Create>Form
- Rename your form. (Reminder: all changes are automatically saved in your drive. If you forget to rename… you’ll have LOTS of “untitled forms” in your drive)
- Form settings at top.
- Question Types. (Hint: Keep the question titles short and use the “help” text to write longer questions)
- Look at the advanced settings (Each question type has different advanced settings. Data Validation is a handy tool)
- Confirmation Settings at bottom
- Forms can be embedded in a website, emailed, or used in google classroom.
- SO many options. Try it out on a small scale first. Students pick up on it quickly. Flubaroo can help grade, if you’re using as an assessment.