• A visual representation of data
• A tool to educate and inform
Why have students create them?
• Literacy (Information, Visual, Technology)
• Engaging and creative
Examples of Infographics
Thinking About an Infographic?
• Google Drawing
Things to know before we start
• You don’t have to be an expert!
• Cite sources at the bottom
Pick a challenge (or two)
• Political Issue Infographic (College Prep American Government)
• Battles of World War II (College Prep U.S. History)
• World War II Infographics (College Prep World History)
• Resume Infographic (Google for examples)
• Class Syllabus Infographic (Google for examples)
• Create Your Own - Potential Class Project or Personal
How to submit the link your Infographics
Things to consider when creating Infographic Projects
• How much research will you require? (Template)
• What does the grading look like?
• Creative Commons / Fair Use
• All graphs and charts should be original
• Feature work on an ePortfolio
• Infographics - Kathy Schrock
Workshops & PD >