Agenda - Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- Introduction and context
- Future Ready Gears - In your groups, go through each of the gears below and add your thoughts.
- Gear 1: Student Learning
- Gear 2: Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Gear 3: Use of Time
- Gear 7: Professional Learning
- Across the Gears: Empowered, Innovative Leadership
Where are we as a district? What our biggest challenges?
- Discussion: Instructional Leadership
- What does it look like?
- What does it look like at 1-1 school?
- SAMR Overview OR Admin Slam / Share
| SAMR|| Admin Slam / Share|
Already a SAMR expert? No problem!
- Go to the Application Services Conference Room
- Select two tech-related tools or strategies that could be useful for an administrator. Consider what you have learned from the Ninja workshops, Chromebook workshops, Google Summit, etc. Create a 3 minute or less slam / share that includes both topics.
- It can be a demo, a Google Slide presentation, etc.
- In groups you will be assigned a 4Cs topic (and group). Everyone in the group should open the document.
- Critical Thinking
- Review the following resources independently:
- As a group, discuss each of the parts of the guide.
- Create a four slide Google Presentation that includes the following:
- A brief definition of your C
- A list of action words describing your C
- 2-3 examples of your C in the classroom
- Share out your presentation
- Individually answer the questions in the Reflection: Encourage and Support document.