Copying a Google Site to Personal Google Account
The instructions below are for copying a Google Site from one account to another Google account (either at your new school or one with a gmail.com account).
- If required, create and set-up the new Google account
- In your GUHSD
- click the Share button in the top right corner of the home page for the site
- share the entire site to the other Google account and give that account OWNER status
- the center window may have two parts (left and right, see image at right top) or one part (see image at right bottom)
- if the window has two parts, click on Site at the top of the tree on the left half
- add the email address of the account you want to copy the site to
- change the sharing level to OWNER
- click OK, Save or Share to complete the sharing
- In your personal Google account, go to the website you want to copy
- Now follow these instructions from Google support
Please Note: Any embedded Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets from your GUHSD account will not show after your account is disabled.